Monday, August 29, 2005

Drunken Driving

All right, everybody. Put on your thinking caps. Two of your sitting elected representatives in Trenton were arrested and convicted in the 1980s, before they were elected, for drunken driving. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to e-mail in your guesses as to who the two are.

I will make a $25 contribution to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) in the name of the first person who gets it right.

E-mail your guesses to jcorley @ gmail.com

(For those of you who think I'm being flip about this, consider the consequences of drunken driving on thousands of families. Irresponsible drinking has affected the people in my life I care the most about. As a reporter, I take particular offense at drunk driving cases among the criminal cases I have to write about.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home