Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Comments enabled

As per the AH Muse's suggestion, I've enabled public comments on the blog.

Any weird, profane, threatening or otherwise uncouth comments or blogger icons will be deleted. Those who have seen my personal blog or read some of my fiction know I've got the mouth of a longshoreman. But then again, I'm not an elected official. I'm a wordsmith. If you can't stomach some of the things I write, you can show it with your pocketbook by not purchasing my newspaper or the fiction collections my work appears in. You can even write letters to the editor of my newspaper, should you so desire. Freedom of speech is one of the rocks upon which this country was founded.

Nevertheless, this blog is, to a certain degree, related to my day job, so I need to keep a spit shine to it.

Also, just so you're completely aware, I do track the IP addresses of everyone who visits this site.

Now that the warning label has been safely afixed, let the games begin!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Tim said...

cool beans re: comments. i'm sure everyone will be able to get along.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jackie Corley said...

Yep. It's been relatively tame thus far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home