Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Courier website

I'll have The Courier's website back up and running tomorrow evening with a new template. I'll be selling the ownership of BayshoreNews.com (for the big $25 it cost me) to the paper and I'll no longer have any affiliation with that domain name.

For the time being, my source documents will be hosted on BayshoreNews.com until I find another option. My blog will still be available right here at www.bayshorenews.blogspot.com

Bayshore-Courier.com will continue to be your link to The Courier, but BayshoreNews.com will be hosting the files.

Basically, just keep the Bayshore-Courier.com bookmark if you have it.

A new site feature: The Courier will enter the 21st century of website technology with a MySQL database. That means that we'll have the ability to digitally archive articles as well as have an RSS feed (eventually). The RSS feed is what many blogs and newspaper sites use to have news syndicated on certain search engines.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Honest Abe said...

I have the link on my blog up and ready to go.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger BrainSyke said...

very well. I shall keep myself posted. Seams very interseting...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Honest Abe said...

I just checked out the site. Looks good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home