Thursday, January 19, 2006

Off to Trenton...oh never mind


The boss is without car, so I have to join in clearing up that DEP mess today. Joy of all freaking, red tape, bothersome, bureacratic joys. Till then, I'm Ric Cartman, signing off. Don't sully Abe's blog. Just e-mail me if you need to go off the hook.

"It's only paranoia if they're not out to get you."

Edit: Looks like we're looking at an afternoon visit. I'm going to get the new issue posted on-line in the meantime.

Double Edit: Purcell got caught up in meetings and phone calls so no Trenton today. Hopefully his car'll be fixed so I don't have to log miles on my vehicle.

Nevertheless, I want to keep that Cartman picture up. It's way cool.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Honest Abe said...

Good luck with DEP. Tell them you only need a darkroom when you're developing "digital film."

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jackie Corley said...

This damn post isn't letting me edit.

Purcell got caught up in meetings and phone calls today so the Trenton trip didn't happen. Hopefully he'll get his car back so I won't have to log miles on mine or waste a few hours on a bureacracy run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home