Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Minute-by-minute via the voice in my Treo

9:07 p.m.: It's official -- Adam Puharic won.

9:00 p.m.: The vote is being still being tallied, from what I'm hearing. Apparently, the winner has to be a plurality not a majority.

7:55 p.m.: Folks are voting. Middletown also has a strong turn-out.

7:40 p.m.: The convention has started and the word on the street is that Noreen Kelly's faction of Howell has turned out en masse. The vibe is that Puharic has the votes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Honest Abe said...

Looks a little lonely over here so I thought I'd comment and just erase the zero's. Hope all is well with your manuscript and best of luck with it. LOL I don't mean to distract you, but I hope to see you blogging from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home