Monday, March 13, 2006

Boss Blogging

(Potential risk of being too meta...)

My very-soon-to-be-boss writes:
The Jersey Side A Weblog by John Shabe
Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Hired A Blogger

Jackie Corley, The Bayshore Journalista, will be joining NJ.com soon.

We're hiring her because she's smart and talented and will bring a lot to our Web site. But I found her because of her Weblog.
John's being overly kind but the Journalista sure as hell ain't one to turn down a free compliment.

I'll be entering the Internet-savvy halls of NJ.com in the very near future. Today was my last official day at Courier. It was pretty bittersweet for me. I have a lot of good memories there and we certainly received an unexpected burst of good news today, but I'm very much looking forward to what's coming up around the bend. (The cliches, dear God, make her stop with the cliches!)

By the by, NJ.com has a new frontpage design that I think has a really clean and user-friendly look to it. Check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home